[darcs-users] Resolving conflicts in a push only repo

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks-inc.com
Fri Nov 4 21:40:33 UTC 2005

I have a push only repo that we use for our master copy of things.  Each
developer pushes and pulls to/from this repo with no local modifications.

There was a conflict with a push and so I just went to the master repo
and did a pull and then resolved the conflict. But now I'm not sure how
to proceed. I seem to remember reading that you really don't want to
make any local changes to a push only repo but how would I resolve
conflicts otherwise.

--
Richard A. Smith
Bitworks, Inc