[darcs-users] darcs 1.0.4rc2 released

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Nov 7 08:24:20 UTC 2005

I get the same problem on my own x86_64 linux while trying to update the
mandriva's darcs package, and an error on send.sh test on another x86_64
linux.  Both use ghc 6.4.1
The test runs without problem on i586.

I'm confused by those problems, and I really don't know where to search to
find the problems :-/