[darcs-users] Leaving certain files different

Lst Recv listrecv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:57:56 UTC 2005

How can I tell darcs to track a certain file locally, but never update
it from patches from elsewhere?  Or, conversely, never export those
patches to elsewhere?

(The app has a config file which needs to be different on each
machine, as it has database passwords and the like - yet it's still
nice to track it).

Or, if this can't be done, what's the recommended procedure in this
type of case.

Related: If I accidentally add a files to darcs and record, is there
anyway I can "unadd" it without deleting it?  Let's say the file
should *not* be tracked for whatever reason...

(Please cc me on all responses if you can)