[darcs-users] darcs 1.0.4 release

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Mon Nov 14 12:13:45 UTC 2005

David Roundy wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of darcs 1.0.4.

Thank you for the release.

When I tried to build it in the Fedora Extras buildsystem, send.sh failed:

Running send.sh ...                              FAILED!
Output from failed send.sh:

test $DARCS || DARCS=$PWD/../darcs
export DARCS_EDITOR=echo

rm -rf temp1 temp2
mkdir temp1 temp2

cd temp2
$DARCS init

# setup test
cd ../temp1
$DARCS init
touch foo bar
$DARCS add foo bar
$DARCS record -a -m add_foo_bar -A x
Finished recording patch 'add_foo_bar'

# Test that a default preference value is not needed to send
$DARCS send --author=me -a --to=random at random "--sendmail-command=cat %<"
../temp2 | grep -x "To: random at random"
Running send_apply.sh ...                        passed.
Running several_commands.sh ...                  passed.
Running three_way_conflict.sh ...                passed.
Running tricky_unrecord.sh ...                   passed.
Running uniqueoptions.sh ...                     passed.
Running what_sl.sh ...                           passed.
TESTS FAILED!
	send.sh

Anyone else come across this?  Should I just skip this test?
(It builds fine with mock locally fwiw.)

Jens