[darcs-users] send.sh test still fail

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Nov 14 13:22:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 10:25:18AM +0100, Gaetan Lehmann wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> The new darcs is out, bug that problem is still there and it prevent me to
> build the package for both mandriva i586 and x86_64.
> Can you help me to find how to solve it ?

How does this keep you from building the package? I haven't been able to
reproduce the bug, and have very little idea what's going on.  I'm pretty
sure it's just a test-suite bug, so you should be able to just ignore it.

If it's *not* just a bug in the test suite, you should be able to trigger
it without running the test suite, and that would give me considerably more
information.
http://www.darcs.net