[darcs-users] DARCS_PUSH_HTTPS="curl -d @-" via internal libcurl?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Nov 19 12:00:26 UTC 2005

    Adam> Is there a way to get darcs to wrap up a bundle of patches
    Adam> and transmit them via HTTPS POST to the URL associated with
    Adam> a repository using libcurl

No.  You should think carefully about what you really need.  To add
patches to a darcs repository you need to run darcs on the host with
the repository, pretty much.  It doesn't sound like you want to do
that.

If that is what you want, it should be easy to modify the darcs
send--email--darcs apply method to use POST instead of SMTP as the
transport, though.  I don't think I'd use the same URL, though.