[darcs-users] taking a break to work on conflictors

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Nov 20 13:38:46 UTC 2005

Darcs developers and users,

I'm going to be taking a break from the darcs mailing lists to concentrate
on the conflict-handling work.  Otherwise, I end up spending too much time
reading your email and responding--which I very much enjoy... but that's
precisely the problem.  I'm sorry to leave some email threads
mid-conversation, but I don't seem to be able to stop entering into new
conversations without leaving the mailing lists entirely.

I am confident in Tommy's ability to put together the darcs 1.0.5 release,
and am sure you'll get by all right without me.  I'll still be CCed on all
bug reports, and if there's anything that I absolutely have to read, you
can always CC me.  I imagine I'll be away for a month or two at the
minimum.
http://www.darcs.net