[darcs-users] Re: DARCS_PUSH_HTTPS="curl -d @-" via internal libcurl?

Adam Megacz megacz at cs.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 21 21:01:04 UTC 2005

Jamie Webb <j at jmawebb.cjb.net> writes:
> Ok then: "No" and "I hope so" respectively. Unfortunately it looks
> like you just missed David, who's the only one who can give you a
> definite answer on that :-/.

I was able to contact him via private email.  I intend to write the
patch over Thanksgiving break and post it for review next week (if all
goes well).

Many thanks to those (Jamie) who managed to keep their postings
relevant to the discussion at hand!

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380

Q: "Won't the pendulum swing back?"
A: "It has never been a pendulum. Think tectonic plates instead."
                                              -- from patrick.net