[darcs-users] GUIs [was: Programmatic invocation]

Diego Essaya dessaya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:15:56 UTC 2005

On 11/20/05, Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> Anyone working on Darcs GUIs for free operating systems?

I'm currently working on a simple wxPython GUI.

I started it because we have just begun to use darcs at work, but my
workmates are not console friendly and we use Windows 98 mostly
(d'oh). So, I decided to write a very simple GUI with support for the
basic Darcs commands, and if possible, to make it portable.

Anyway, I am rather busy with work and study, so I don't plan to
release soon :-\

--
 e-mail:  dessaya at fi.uba.ar                                *