[darcs-users] Slow pull

Aaron Kaplan lists2546 at aaronkaplan.info
Mon Nov 28 15:27:17 UTC 2005

darcs pull between a particular pair of local repos is taking more than
fifteen minutes on a relatively modern machine, even when there are no
changes to pull.  Is this a bug, or is there really some complex
computation needed to determine that there are no changes to pull?  I
would have thought it was a simple subset test, and there are fewer than
100 patches total between the two repos.

I'm using darcs 1.0.4.  The repos are about 140M, which is significantly
bigger than the other projects I've tried managing with darcs.

Thanks
-Aaron