[darcs-users] How to look at older versions of a file

Rosenstrauch, David david.rosenstrauch at csfb.com
Wed Nov 30 21:57:49 UTC 2005

I'm a bit of a darcs newbie here.  I definitely am loving it so far, but am still fleshing out some of the details.

How do I go about looking at older versions of a file with darcs?  With CVS, for example, I can use the history command, the log command, I can pull old versions, etc.  And in my GUI front-ends this translates into the capability to on any given file be able to view a list of every version of a file, view differences between arbitrary versions, etc.

Does darcs have a similar capability?  I'm using darcs at the command line as well as the darcsclipse plugin for eclipse as a front-end.

Thanks,

DR

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml