[Fwd: Re: [darcs-users] How to look at older versions of a file]

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Nov 30 22:57:50 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [darcs-users] How to look at older versions of a file
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:57:00 +0000
From: Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com>
To: Rosenstrauch, David <david.rosenstrauch at csfb.com>

Rosenstrauch, David wrote:
> I guess the version question is more what I'm interested in though.
>
> How do I go back to see/compare various versions of a file?
>
> Or let's say that I create a copy of my repo, and I'd like to
> "roll it back" to, say, a tag that I placed a couple of weeks
> back.  How would I go about doing that.

I'm pretty new at Darcs too, so my solution may not be the best. If you
do 'darcs unrecord' you can undo changes. If you add the '--last=n' flag
it will only look at the last n changes. But before doing this, you
should make a copy of your directory because this change will literally
remove the patches from Darcs.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--