[darcs-users] Announcing darcs 1.0.4rc1

Nimrod A. Abing nimrod.abing at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:10:37 UTC 2005

> Zooko changed darcs' web page to point new users to the
> precompiled darcs binaries before giving them the source
> direction. Then they'll know about this escape route before they
> start the (sometimes) hard journey of setting up a system that
> can build darcs.

What's the minimum required version of GHC that can build 1.0.4? I
only have ghc 6.2.1 and I'm kind of stuck with it until I upgrade to
Ubuntu 5.10. With 1.0.3 I had to edit the GNUMakefile to fix a
compiler flag that caused GHC 6.2.1 to abort with an error.
--
_nimrod_a_abing_

v1sw5CPJYUhw5ln3pr8OUSck6ma8u7LBw3DWNTm5g/l7DaIs7Rr4e6t5Xb4Op1en3g5RZAHC