[darcs-users] rmfile and addfile in same patch

Nimrod A. Abing nimrod.abing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:09:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

I get the following from darcs whenever I download from a repo
containing rmfile and addfile in the same patch.

Unapplicable patch:
Wed Oct 12 00:50:50 PHT 2005  Nimrod A. Abing <nimrod.abing at gmail.com>
  * [2.1] Rename acl.php to ACL.php.

darcs failed:  Unapplicable patch!

But everything seems to be in the downloaded repo though. The repo is
on an HTTP server making it read-only. The strange thing is I don't
get that error when I do a darcs get from the original repo on my
local filesystem.

I'm using darcs 1.0.3 and the patch has the following log entry:

Wed Oct 12 00:50:50 PHT 2005  Nimrod A. Abing <nimrod.abing at gmail.com>
  * [2.1] Rename acl.php to ACL.php.

    A ./modules/ACL.php
    R ./modules/acl.php

--
_nimrod_a_abing_

v1sw5CPJYUhw5ln3pr8OUSck6ma8u7LBw3DWNTm5g/l7DaIs7Rr4e6t5Xb4Op1en3g5RZAHC