[darcs-users] rmfile and addfile in same patch

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Oct 20 13:13:18 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:38:40AM +0800, Nimrod A. Abing wrote:
> > darcs what -s
> > Yikes, pending has conflicts!
> > A ./modules/ACL.php
> > R ./modules/acl.php
> >
> > I do not know what to do at this point.
>
> To follow up, I copied the corrupted repo to another directory and did:
>
> rm _darcs/patches/pending
>
> darcs what
> No changes!
>
> darcs check --complete
> The repo is consistent!
>
> I guess that fixed it!

Indeed, that's precisely what I was going to suggest.  The unrecord command
moved the corruption from the recorded history into the pending changes.
Another solution would have been to darcs get the repo with the conflicts
in pending, which would come out to the same thing (but wouldn't involve
surgery).
http://www.darcs.net