[darcs-users] e-mail addresses in bug tracking system

Jamie Webb j at jmawebb.cjb.net
Sun Oct 23 12:27:12 UTC 2005

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 07:51:54PM +0200, VMiklos wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 07:43:46PM +0200, Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang at jeltsch.net> wrote:
> > can anybody tell me which e-mail addresses to insert in which fields if
> > opening a new ticket in darcs' bug tracking system?
>
> $ strings /usr/bin/darcs|grep darcs.net|sed -n '1 p'
> Please report this to bugs at darcs.net,

Or put another way, you can just send mail to that address rather than
using the web interface. If you prefer the web interface, you want to
put yourself (typically) as the requestor, and leave the other fields
blank (though you might, e.g. want to CC someone else who has the same
problem). Everything automatically gets posted to darcs-devel.

-- Jamie Webb