[darcs-users] Minor problem with darcs push --apply-as

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Fri Sep 2 23:03:27 UTC 2005

Hello All,

we have started to use DARCS for our projects some months ago and
I am very happy for it. It is great tool, thanks much for it.

I have found, that I have to modify little line from manual
to make apply-as feature work with 1.0.3
It could preserve some time to others so I am sending my finding

/etc/sudoers:
ALL     ALL = (repo-user) NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/darcs apply --repodir /repo/path*

does not work, it has to be modified to to make it work

/etc/sudoers:
ALL     ALL = (repo-user) NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/darcs apply --all --repodir /repo/path*

Best wishes

                Pavel Pisa
        e-mail: pisa at cmp.felk.cvut.cz
        www:    http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~pisa