[darcs-users] Cross-platform development and makefiles.

Anthony Metcalf anthony.metcalf at anferny.ath.cx
Thu Sep 8 09:15:11 UTC 2005

Hi All,
	I am creating an app in QT. I am doing the actual writing on
Linux, but the app is going to be windows based.

	So I have the need to keep compiling on both windows and Linux.

	To make sources that compile fine in Linux, compile on windows
I need to run qmake on windows, which completely re-writes the makefile.

	What is the recommended way of avoiding recording the changes in
the makefile whenever I change between windows and Linux?

Thanks

Anthony