[darcs-users] --set-scripts-executable ignore world flag ?

gary ng garyng2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 12:26:48 UTC 2005

umask 0022, so every file I create is by default
0744(just touch a). I changed it to 0755.

Just found another thing, darcs don't consider changes
to file attributes as change. I need to change the
attribute, then change the content of the file and
follows by a darcs record to record the changes.

But the darcs get still gives me 0754, instead of 0755
which is what I expect.

Oh, it is linux 2.4.31 on ext3(with user attribute
patches), if that makes a difference.