[darcs-users] Odd behavior for push

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Wed Sep 14 00:37:08 UTC 2005

It isn't noise!  It's very useful for triaging bug reports.  As the rate of
bugs added to the bug tracker appears to be greater than the rate of bugs
closed, drawing attention to specific bugs out of the tide of bugs is valuable.

Note:  I'm not really a darcs devel.  I just help with things like bug tracking
and web site and user support and w32 packaging and so on.  But I'm not
planning to actually leaern Haskell and fix your bug.

Regards,

Zooko