[darcs-users] Recovering from an "unrecord all"

Daniel Déchelotte maitre_yodan at fr.club-internet.invalid
Wed Apr 19 17:52:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I hope you can save my darcs repository. I was doing a "darcs unrecord",
and to the question "do you want to unrecord this patch", I answered
"all" (I thought it was going to ask for every hunk in the last patch,
or something like that... :-()

I can see that my _darcs/patches/ folder still contains the patches, so
I am hoping I can recover the complete history.

A few more details, just in case:
 * There is only one repository (no push/pull)
 * I interrupted (Ctrl-C) the execution of "darcs unrecord".
 * This is darcs 1.0.5 on Debian etch
 * It was after a rollback + revert, so my files are at the "next to
   last version"

Please help me :)

--
Daniel Déchelotte