[darcs-users] [Solved] Recovering from an "unrecord all"

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sat Apr 22 16:54:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 02:05:52AM +0200, Daniel Déchelotte wrote:
> I will conclude with a feature request: would it make sense to
> _disable_ the answer "all" to "darcs unrecord"? Or am I
> overreacting? ;-)

The question "Really unrecord all undecided patches?" after you
hit 'a' in the dialogue is meant to make you worried and answer
'no' unless you know what you are doing. But maybe the question
should be more explicit: "Warning: You probably don't want to
unrecord all undecided patches, unless you know exactly what
you're doing! Proceed?". That would be an easy way to "fix" it.