[darcs-users] Any experience of TortoiseDarcs?

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sat Apr 29 20:33:34 UTC 2006

Hi Edwin,

> > Yes, that's a problem -- it looks abandoned to me.

> It isn't abandoned, but I've not had a lot of time for it lately.

That's a familiar problem.  But it would be a pity if TD died just
because you don't have time to advertise it and make it easy to access.

So I suggest that you put these items at the top of your TODO list:n

  - please put a live repo online;
  - please create a web page that gives a clear idea what is
    implemented (screenshots, list of supported functionality);
  - please advertise (Darcs wiki and freshmeat at the very least).

With a little luck, someone might be motivated enough to give you a
hand.  But right now it's too difficult to find about TD for that to
happen.

                                        Juliusz