[darcs-users] Installation Issue

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:29:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 21:35:07 +0200, David Guibert wrote:
> > I'm new to darcs. I just installed it (or so I thought). When I run
> > "darcs initialize" I get the error "plink: unknown option "-O"". This

> I see no clue why "darcs init" is trying to use ssh...

If the error comes when you do darcs init, it is likely due to a bug we
fixed in darcs 1.0.8.

Note that after upgrading to 1.0.8, you might still get messages like
this, but only whilst connecting to an ssh server (for a get, pull
or push).  In any case, the messages are harmless.

Could you please tell us if upgrading to 1.0.8 solves the problem?

Many thanks,

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.