[darcs-users] darcs-users moderation: opinions (and a moderator) sought

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:48:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-30-11 at 15:26 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:

> On a related note, do any subscribers have strong feelings
> on the way the list is moderated?

There was a moderator?  :O

That was a joke, but it means that the moderation was ideal.
Transparent to the point of being forgotten.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"I have never seen the poor people being so familiar with their heads of
state as they were with [Michele Duvalier]. It was a beautiful lesson
for me. I've learned something from it." --Mother Theresa