[darcs-users] darcs get hangs on Mac OS X 10.4

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 18:33:28 UTC 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 12:41:08 -0500, Keith Browne wrote:
> during checkouts.  When I try to run "darcs get" to pull down a
> repository from the remote machine, the process just hangs forever.
> Sometimes a process listing shows an scp going nowhere, sometimes it's
> an sftp process.
>
> Has anyone else seen similar problems?  Can anyone recommend how to
> begin troubleshooting this?

Hmm, my ssh test scripts sometime have a problem like this during pull
over ssh (also MacIntel), but it's not systematic.

Otherwise, darcs get over ssh seems to work fine for me.  Then again,
I'm using the ssh that comes with MacPorts.  What version are you using?

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.