[darcs-users] volunteer to manage roundup bug tracker?

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Dec 12 01:07:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for a volunteer to manage the transition of our bug tracker
from our old server to the new one.  The new one is running debian etch, so
the tracker will at the same time be moving from roundup 0.8.2 to roundup
1.2.1.  Thanks to roundup's crude approach to customizations, it's necesary
to treat every upgrade by hand, so a python coder would be ideal for this
job.  It shouldn't be too much work, and you can quit the job after we've
made the transition, or stay on in case things could use improvements.

(Yes, I'm lazy, but it's really better for me to be hacking on darcs than
on the darcs website...)
Department of Physics
Oregon State University