[darcs-users] Help with Trac on Darcs

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Feb 5 02:43:43 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to setup Trac for my Darcs repositories. I've been following
all the instructions on this page:

http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/TracOnDarcs

Everything seemed to go well up to the point where you setup the test
environment. This step:

tracd --port 8000 /var/trac/TestEnv

This command doesn't give any errors. But then the instructions say to
visit "yourserver:8000" but when I do that it just hangs. I get nothing.
See here:

http://opendocumentfoundation.org:8000/db2odf
http://opendocumentfoundation.org:8000

Neither of these works. I just get a timeout error.

Can anyone guess what might be wrong? I really don't know what to do.
Everything seemed to be going well up to this point.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://oooauthors.org