[darcs-users] Apache configuration for Trac on Darcs

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Feb 5 05:23:13 UTC 2006

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> http://opendocumentfoundation.org/repos/

FYI: If you go there now it'll look like it's working, but that's not
because I "fixed" it or anything. I just did a:

chown -R www-data /var/trac

Just so I could move on. But I don't want to leave it like that. I do
want to figure out why the group permissions didn't do what they should.
At least, the fact that it works shows that the problem has to do with
the Unix permissions. I just can't figure out what it is.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--