[darcs-users] carrying license information?

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Tue Feb 7 14:39:33 UTC 2006

That's a very interesting idea.  The need is real.

Maybe a simpler, more general mechanism would do:

Whenever you run darcs send it displays the motd (message of the day) from the
repository that you are sending to.  If the owner of that repository wishes, he
can write something in the motd like "By submitting patches to me, you agree
that I may use the contents of the patch under the GNU General Public License
v2.1 or, at my discretion, any later version.".

Regards,

Zooko