[darcs-users] ignoring files in one repository

Raphael Bauduin rblists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:06:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have several installations of one web application in parallel, each
one using a different database. Each application is a darcs
repository, and in each application, changes to the code can be done.
I want to be able to push those changes to the central repository, but
would like to ignore the changes in the configuration file in which I
specify the database to use. I howver don't want to remove those files
from the central repository.

In short: can I configure darcs to ignore changes to a file it manages?

I tried with adding the file to the boring list, but as it was pulled
from the central repository in which is it not boring, changes to the
file are still listed with 'whatsnew'.

If I 'darcs remove' the file, the next push to the central repo will
push that change too, which I don't want...

Thanks

Raph