[darcs-users] Assumption Check (Patch Ordering)

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Sun Feb 19 10:20:00 UTC 2006

Max Battcher ha scritto:
> Any good suggestions, then, on how to approach handling the ordering of
> patches without calling darcs every time?

This is something I spent quite a few time thinking of, for trac+darcs,
and the only reasonable thing to do was assuming the underlaying repo
won't be subject neither to "unpull" nor "optimize --reorder".

> /patch/2006/Feb/17/member-system-upgrade-issue-30/, for the patch with
> name "Member System Upgrade (Issue 30)"), with no darcs calls other than
> the initial import call to ``darcs changes``, which I'm planning to soon
> script as a --posthook.  I'm still having some OS+Timezone-related
> issues, but I'm pretty happy with it, otherwise.

Uhm, how do you map that URL to a patch? What if there are two distinct
patches on the same day with the same name?

ciao, lele.