[darcs-users] [CANCEL - i figured it out] boring files don't match

Matthias Fischmann fis at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 21 16:59:07 UTC 2006

sorry, my fault.

the solution is this:

   once you have added a file to the repo, it can't be that boring any
   more, and will always be treated as exciting instead.

things like that happen if you do a 'darcs add *' and try to save
time.  now it cost me 30 minutes, and all of you 5-60 seconds
(hopefully not much more).  sorry again.

cheers,
matthias

--
Institute of Information Systems, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

web:      http://www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/~fis/
e-mail:   fis at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
tel:      +49 30 2093-5742
fax:      +49 30 2093-5741
office:   Spandauer Strasse 1, R.324, 10178 Berlin, Germany