[darcs-users] Re: trouble with pull

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Feb 27 21:34:29 UTC 2006

> this time, i was in the wrong directory and _darcs/ was missing.
> admittedly the error messages weren't exactly clear about that,

The error message should be perfectly clear:

  $ cd /tmp
  $ darcs pull

  darcs failed:  Unable to "darcs pull" here.

  You need to be in a repository directory to run this command.

It looks to me like you have a /_darcs directory, which is a little
weird.  Could you check?

> ten minutes and wait, maybe that will do the trick as well?

Take up smoking.

                                        Juliusz

P.S. On further thoughts -- don't.