[darcs-users] darcsweb 0.14

Alberto Bertogli albertogli at telpin.com.ar
Mon Jan 9 22:43:08 UTC 2006

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I've released darcsweb 0.14.

The most remarkable change in this release is the appareance of a search
box on the top right, along with the new logo (only the darcs "ball"),
because the one with the text was too big and didn't look good with the
form up there; so make sure you upgrade the darcs.png too!

It searches patch names, descriptions, authors, hashes and affected files;
it's case insensitive and doesn't support multiple words or anything like
that yet (it probably will, if it's worth it).

Other changes include:
 * Better display of raw patches and intelligent blob displaying (uses the
   mime module)
 * Some more escapes in file and patch names
 * autodesc and autoexclude options, which use the third_party directory
   to get the description automatically
 * Improved cache behaviour on uncaught exceptions

And last, but not least, I've added a license document to reflect darcsweb
licensing status (public domain); if you're intrested, please take a look
here:
http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/darcsweb/files/0.14/darcsweb-0.14/LICENSE

I hope that for the next release I can get the much posponed code
refactoring in (sorry if you've been waiting, but summer is a difficult
time of year =).

As usual, please let me know of any suggestions or comments.

Thanks,
		Alberto