[darcs-users] what does "darcs resolve" do?

Clive Crous clive at darkarts.co.za
Thu Jan 12 08:35:33 UTC 2006

# For every conflict I've seen thus far (on pulls, even) I've had to call
# darcs resolve to get the conflict marked and the working copy changed.
# I went to the manual to double check what the default behavior is and
# noticed that is a bit conflicted about it...

I've never needed to call darcs resolve, ever.
and I've dealt with *many* conflicts.

# Anyone know the reason for this conflict in the manual/experience?

The manual contradicts itself is not 'too serious', albeit annoying, but
the fact that real-life experience with different users has different
effects worries me.

--
Clive Crous
http://www.darkarts.co.za/