[darcs-users] Using external diff viewer

Grant Husbands darcsusers at grant.x43.net
Fri Jan 13 13:58:56 UTC 2006

Daan Leijen wrote:
> TortoiseDarcs seemed to do a good diff

In my other reply to this, I forgot to mention that we're always happy
to receive feedback on TortoiseDarcs. If you have any reasons for not
using it or want any feature enhancements, email me and we'll do what we
can; we're eager to make sure people can and do use it.

(To find the TortoiseDarcs preferences, by the way, just right-click in
a folder and choose Tortoise > Preferences...)

Regards,
Grant Husbands.