[darcs-users] darcs cia script

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:58:52 UTC 2006

A lot of people asked for this, so here it is. Its completely useless to me
since I can't use it on sf.net, so I hope someone finds it useful.

Also, I've tried to get scanline to include it on the cia website, but he
still hasn't done it, so someone go pester him to do it.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3 at gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo,
Inc, 1989