[darcs-users] darcs cia script

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Jan 16 16:12:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 01:58:52AM -0500, Patrick McFarland <diablod3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A lot of people asked for this, so here it is. Its completely useless to me
> since I can't use it on sf.net, so I hope someone finds it useful.

thanks!

a bug: it does not work here with apply-as:
Shall I push this patch? (1/1) [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: y
Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at /usr/bin/darcs line 71.
Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/bin/darcs line 72.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/darcs line
75.
Finished applying...

udv / greetings,
VMiklos