[darcs-users] darcs cia script

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:03:02 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 January 2006 11:44, VMiklos wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 05:12:11PM +0100, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>
wrote:
> > a bug: it does not work here with apply-as:
> > Shall I push this patch? (1/1) [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: y
> > Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at /usr/bin/darcs line 71.
> > Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/bin/darcs line 72.
> > Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/darcs line
> > 75.
> > Finished applying...
>
> attached a patch to fix this issue

Thanks! Now I really have to setup a repo for darcs-cia, I think. I'm going to
ask the sf.net staff if its possible to change the iptables rules so that it
allows outgoing http to cia's server, so people who use darcs can use
darcs-cia.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3 at gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo,
Inc, 1989