[darcs-users] rollback don't apply to working tree

Olivier Thauvin olivier.thauvin at aerov.jussieu.fr
Mon Jan 23 00:04:11 UTC 2006

I am reading and reading the doc again, there is something I don't understand
in darcs.

My current need: I want only to unapply a patch on my local copy the time to
make a test, I don't want to delete the patch, but maybe I will adapt code
and record a patch to undo the patch I just unapply.

Currently we have:

rollback: create an undo patch, something like what I want, but it does apply
change to my local copy, I have to use darcs revert to really run my test.

unrecord: delete the patch, not what I want

obliterate: delete patch, not what I want.

Am I missing something in the documentation, or should I forward this to devel
list ? What I want is maybe an "undopatch" command.

$ darcs --version
1.0.5 (release)

Thanks by advance.