[cl-mathstats-devel] Re: [darcs-users] Problem between Darcs 1.04 and Darcs 1.05

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Jan 25 02:34:29 UTC 2006

Hi Juliusz,

Thanks for this response. It's very helpful.

> I'm afraid that your repository is corrupt.  Did you manually edit
> files under _darcs/current?  Did you use Unison on the repo?

I don't recall doing any manual editing but may have done something
by "accident"

>> what, if anything, can I do to make my 1.04 repos into happy 1.05
>> ones??
>
> The simple solution would be to use 1.04 to generate all the
> historical versions of your project, and then manually record them one
> by one in a new repo.  Another solution would be to simply discard
> history, and make a new repo starting at the current version.

OK. In the case, I don't mind losing the history. If I did care, I'm
not quite sure what you mean by "generating the historical
versions..." Can you point me in the right direction?

thanks again,
--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com