[darcs-users] Help with ssh-agent

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:44:48 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:33:44AM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> On 31 janv. 06, at 01:23, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> >This is not strictly a Darcs question, but I can't find the answer
> >anywhere. I'm using ssh to push my changes to the server, and I hate
> >having to type the password over and over. And the darcs manual says
> >that you can use ssh-agent to avoid that. Could someone tell me how?
>
> Perhaps this link can help? http://www.arches.uga.edu/~pkeck/ssh/

I've used similar tricks for X Windows before, but recently I've
discovered that if I put

    use-ssh-agent

into

    /etc/X11/Xsession.options

on my Debian GNU/Linux (testing/unstable), then it works magically.
I am not even sure I had to put it there. Maybe it was just commented
out...

Best regards
Tomasz

--
I am searching for programmers who are good at least in
(Haskell || ML) && (Linux || FreeBSD || math)