[darcs-users] 1.0.8 / 1.0.6 interop errors?

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:36:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 06:50:19 +0530, K.S.Sreeram wrote:
> 1) warning messages relating to CM functionality (e.g: plink: unknown
> option -O)

Working on this right this moment.

> 2) warning messages about GIT!?
> (unable to identify projects/FooBar/.git/HEAD: no such file or directory
> unable to identify projects/FooBar/_darcs/format: no such file or direc
> tory
> unable to identify projects/FooBar/.git/darcs-format: no such file or d
> irectory)

This is a normal nay, spurious, error message.

Darcs basically tries everything, including the possbility that the
remote repository is git.  The basic problem is that scp is returning
file not found and you're seeing it.  I'm going to add a flag to the ssh
call to make it quieter.

> 3) a directory called 'darcs-ssh' gets created in my repo root

I'll need to figure this out later, but i'm not putting it very
high on my priorities list.

We're getting closer and closer to having this right.  Thanks for your
patience, everybody!

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.