[darcs-users] Trac + Darcs error

K.S.Sreeram sreeram at tachyontech.net
Sat Jul 8 20:54:21 UTC 2006

K.S.Sreeram wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to setup Trac with Darcs for an open source project, and I
> get this error when using trac:
>
> TracError: No node at u'cspace/core/ui/images/ImageList.txt' in revision 139
>
> The error can be viewed on this page:
> http://cspace.in/trac/timeline
>
> I've also made a tar-ball of the darcs repository available at:
> http://cspace.in/CSpaceRepo.tar.gz

Just a small note... This error occurs only with this particular
repository. I tested with a few other darcs repositories that i have and
this error does not occur...

I'm just guessing.. this error might have something to do with the fact
that 'cspace/core/' directory doesnt exist as it was renamed to
'cspace/main'.

Regards
Sreeram