[Trac] Re: [darcs-users] Trac + Darcs error

Toni Timonen ttimonen at movial.fi
Tue Jul 11 10:37:54 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 02:29:32AM +0530, K.S.Sreeram wrote:

> Since you were having the same problem, did you try some workaround for
> this? I'm thinking about attempting to setup trac with svn, where the
> svn repository is an automatic mirror of the main darcs repo. Any
> thoughts on how this can be done?

tailor can be used to sync between repositories.

Also, if you are brave enough, you might want to try another
trac+darcs implementation in scratchbox.org[1]. It is somewhat
experimental and depends on python-4suite, postgresql and
python-psycopg (and darcs 1.0.7 when used with mod_python).

It has also support for wiki formating in all fields and dependency
support in tickets.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://scratchbox.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=trac

--