[darcs-users] Log messages by e-mail

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Jul 21 00:00:45 UTC 2006

On 7/20/06, Nathaniel Gray <n8gray at caltech.edu> wrote:

> I think that would do it.  That would allow me to do 'darcs changes
> --last $N_PATCHES' in the posthook to generate a nice log message.

I don't think this would be hard to implement (famous last words...)
and could possibly serve as good introduction to haskell/darcs.  Are
you interested in trying to implement this?  Maybe I could help
advise...

> So are you saying you sent the full output of 'darcs changes' with every
> e-mail?  doesn't that get pretty long?

I truncated the list in the email to 10 patches and provided a link to
the rss feed which contained the entire change log.  I can send you my
post-hook and my xsl file in the next few days (at work right now but
I should be able to take care of it this evening or next).

Jason