[darcs-users] darcs.cgi: issue browsing files...

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 29 11:54:13 UTC 2006

Hi-

I'm almost done installing darcs on a web server I don't control, had to
use a static-linked binary, build my own copy of xsltproc and had to
install/config the cgi scripts.

Most everything seems to be working (!) but I've noticed that when I
select my test repository, the page that should display the list of
files and folders is blank. I can, however, click on the "patches"
button at the bottom of the page and browse the changes I've made to the
test files.

Anyone have any thoughts on what's wrong or where to start looking? I
looked at browse.xslt and it suggests that the directory input should be
in a specific XML format. Could this be it? I am, currently, not too
familiar with either Perl or XML...

So any pointers/thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

Best,

Charles Turner

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>