[darcs-users] Re: Unapplicable patch error

Nimrod A. Abing nimrod.abing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 05:46:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've had the same problem before. The problem lies in the way Windows
handles filename CamelCasing. AFAIK it depends on the tools that you
are using to copy files between say an EXT3 filesystem a FAT32 or NTFS
filesystem.

Follow this thread for the discussion:

http://www.abridgegame.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2005-October/008480.html

If you're in a hurry to find the solution (it worked for me):

http://www.abridgegame.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2005-October/008539.html