[darcs-users] Darcs presentation at OSDC::Israel::2006

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Wed Mar 1 14:58:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

Here are the slides from my darcs talk at OSDC:

	http://nothingmuch.woobling.org/darcs_osdc/

If someone can mirror I'd be very grateful. There are about 10MB of
pictures with no real point. If someone has mirrorred I'd like to
unpull the image/slide cache from my website so that only the source
is there.

This was made using Spork and Spork::Formatter::Kwid - if you need
help regenerating the html with these let me know.

The presentation slot was 40 minutes long, and due to technical
problems I overran by about 2-3 minutes.

Ciao!

 /\  kung foo master: /me does not drink tibetian laxative tea: neeyah!